Sunday, April 12, 2009

Parks and Recreation

Meh...There's not a bigger expert and fan of The Office on NBC and I was super excited about Parks and Recreation. One-Because Greg Daniels and Michael Schur, the two responsible for the success of The Office, are behind Parks, and two- my two favorite writers, Stupnitsky and Eisenberg, are writing the new show.
The pilot episode was just okay. Maybe not even okay, I was a little let down and hoping the show will ramp up, and maybe not be preempted next week (thanks KFOR).

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you - well, a little bit anyway. I thought it was pretty funny in parts, but not anything spectacular. I also thought some parts of it were a bit predictable... like during the board meeting when the nurse's character starts to talk about her boyfriend, then the assistant keeps bugging her only to find out that he's a deadbeat (of course he is!) and then proceeds to hit on her (oh but I'm married!)

    I'll probably keep watching it, but at this point I'm not impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love The Office, but I've fallen out of love with it. I wondered if this show would be funny...

    ReplyDelete